in this page
E- Participation Policy
In pursuit of the Ministry of Continuous Education towards excellence and to achieve the highest quality standards in institutional performance, and our belief in the importance of promoting e-attendees via an easy and innovative channels of connection and communication process with various segments of society. We are keen to interact with clients across sites and applications of social networking in a professional manner to achieve their satisfaction.
The purpose of e- participation policy
The purpose of the electronic participation policy is to develop the necessary rules and regulations that will regulate the use of electronic participation tools and to clarify the procedures and responsibilities involved in this process to be as a reference for managing the various aspects of electronic participation in an optimal manner and in order to achieve the objectives for which it was found. And due to its effective impact in providing the scientific awareness and knowledge necessary for the success of electronic participation practices.
Scope and Targeted Audience:
Electronic Participation policy applies to all topics, opinions, discussions and surveys that are offered and discussed through the electronic participation tools provided by the Ministry of Education via its website, whether are submitted or contributed using computers or smart mobile devices and tablets
The Ministry of Education welcomes all segments of the public to make their comments and opinions available. Their interventions will be appreciated and will be taken into consideration as an important reference in discussing improvements and developments to our services. Provided that such views are not:
- Security threats.
- Including inappropriate language.
- Violating the privacy of others or offensive to others.
- Violating the local laws.
- Improper, obscene or defamatory.
- Including spam or promoting trade.
- Interpreted as prejudicial or prejudicial to any part of society on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion or status and the like.
- Including group or political discussions.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
Failure to comply with this policy can result in the participant being withheld.
Ministry's commitment to the public
- We will discuss you and always treat you with respect and attention.
- We will communicate with you through a cooperative, knowledgeable staff, which understands your needs and can answer your queries.
- We will respond to your inquiries in time and without delay.
- We will provide you with accurate information and proper service procedures.
- We will be present to communicate with you in times and via channels and sites that are proper to you as much as possible.
- We will welcome your comments and suggestions to share the development of our services with you.
Our wish from the public when communicating with us
- Appreciate our staff's efforts at your service by dealing with them with mutual respect.
- Do not offer or discuss personal topics.
- Adherence to public morals and laws.
- Do not make any comments that contain inappropriate language or violate the privacy or abuse of others.
- Do not make any comments that breaching the security.
- Do not share any information or comments that infringe the intellectual property rights of others or disclose their confidential information
Do you find this content helpful? Yes