as 25,000 administrative and teaching staff will start today (Sunday) receiving
continuous specialized training remotely through an advanced technological
system. Used for the first time in this way, the system harnesses advanced
technology to serve education and training purposes and employs it to boost the
efficiency of teachers and school leaders.
specialized training, which will continue till March 19th, will comprise
a set of training workshops that will be fully conducted remotely as part of a
quantum leap to adopt remote training as a mechanism to continue training and
absorb large numbers of targeted education staff after the Ministry of
Education (MoE) has completed its preparations and made sure that the system is
efficient and capable of working properly as required.
(remote) specialized training is a tool for investing in the capabilities of
educational leaders and strengthening the remote management of the educational
process by creating virtual learning communities.
step comes as a complement to the package of measures previously taken by the MoE
including the adoption of distance learning for all UAE school students. In
this connection, the MoE has been keen on applying the best training,
educational and technological systems and methods that serve students and
teaching staff and making sure that teachers are skilled enough to deal with all
distance learning tools most professionally. The MoE believes that this will enhance
the competitiveness and flexibility of the education system under the umbrella
of the Emirati School and translate its educational philosophy on the ground by
setting the rhythm for the roles of the educational community and ensuring that
its tasks are accomplished in the best way.
- The remote training initiative provides training programs that cover several specialized disciplines and looks at ways to achieve optimal job performance through the use of the latest world-class technology-based training patterns amidst a distinctive and broad interactive environment in order for the employee to enjoy a higher level of professionalism that reflects on the quality of the educational outputs.
- The MoE has divided training into two section; the first targets principals, academic representatives and heads of student affairs and school services affairs. The second section targets teachers of all disciplines in an effort by the MoE to ensure the provision of an integrated e-training that defines the roles of the educational staff, irrespective of the tasks assigned to them.
- Training in its first section offers five training courses for the joining groups. It focuses on empowering these groups with Microsoft teaching tool on the Learning curve and training school leaders to lead the virtual learning-based school through both virtual learning communities and live broadcasting. Remote education will subsequently be implemented via the learning curve and hence an actual assessment of that experience will be conducted.
- As for teachers, these being the second category targeted in the training, specialized training program will be held using remote training by applying distance education strategies and activating the concept of interactive virtual classrooms according to the world’s best practices at all levels of education. To this effect, virtual learning communities will be applied by offering practical applications on Microsoft tools and all teachers and trainers will join an online workshop titled ‘Introduction to remote education’ as live broadcast in the learning curve. In addition, training will be conducted by training specialists via live broadcast sessions.
- All teachers and trainers will also be trained in the tools used in remote education via the online workshop offered in the learning curve. The participants will then join an online workshop on how to design learning in the context of remote education via the learning curve. This will be followed by a workshop on live broadcasting of how to design learning. Teachers will be trained by virtual community trainers and a practical training will be conducted on remote learning via the learning curve. The last day of the training will witness an online evaluation of the distance learning system.
- As part of its ongoing efforts to develop the UAE education system, the MoE has strived to lay the foundations of a smart education system that responds to the rapid technological developments in the field of education and employs them to improve the quality of its outputs. The MoE has for years trained school leaders to lead the electronic transformation in their respective schools using an electronic maturity framework and training teachers in how to serve this purpose.
The MoE’s learning curve, an electronic platform
within the electronic maturity program, is aimed at boosting the efficiency of
the MoE staff by enabling them to develop their skills and increase their
knowledge easily and smoothly through an interactive electronic environment.
Once they register in the learning curve, the MoE staff can benefit from the online
training programs available in it, thanks to its accredited and high-quality
training content. The learning curve gives all its visitors the opportunity to
register and benefit from many cognitive and enrichment services related to the
modern practices of professional deve
Do you find this content helpful? Yes