15- 16 Dec. 2020
The Subject Forum "Future-ready" aims to empower teachers with the experiences, knowledge,
and skills that help them adopt educational practices for the innovative future education vision, by
providing teachers with the opportunity to:
- Acquire continuous learning skills as a tool for development.
- Use different applications and techniques for teaching
- Expand specialized knowledge in the “Subject” to achieve flexible learning.
- Adapt of different learning environments to suit the new trends in education.
- Increase the scientific curiosity of learners by using STEM in all subjects.
- Develop thinking skills and productivity among students in all cycles. · Prepare future-ready students by using “learning for jobs” and advanced skills · Develop the competencies of school leadership to support the teaching and learning process in different learning environments
|Domain (1) : Lifelong Learners||Domain (2):Innovation in Teaching|
|Domain (3): EdTech Revolution||Domain (4):Leadership tothe Future.|
For Participation Click here Deadline for the registration is 3/12/2020
Do you find this content helpful? Yes