1. Comply to the code of conduct and systems without prejudice to the public laws and conduct (Code of Conduct).
2. Comply to the uniform during voluntary programs and events.
3. Comply to times of attendance and departure.
4. Comply to the specified tasks during the event, and not to leave or change the same except upon the directives of the event supervisor.
5. Concentrate on the content of voluntary programs and events and work in the team spirit.
6. All participants shall be liable for compliance with the supervisor's and leader's instructions.
7. Students may not publish any information materials on the social media without referring to the event supervisor.
9- Volunteers may not be present in places that are not specified in the voluntary programs or else the volunteer shall be accountable.
10- Volunteers shall maintain the state safety and security.
11- Volunteers shall seek to help the lower classes in the community like people of determination, orphans, the elderly and the poor.
12. Volunteers shall avoid political and religious topics while participating in the voluntary programs and events.