Guidelines for Students / Guardians
For the Guardians (the legal Parents):
The Guardian should be informed of the voluntary initiatives in which his/her children are asked to participate, and shall fill out the Guardian's request for approval or rejection and should also disclose any important observations, whether a health issue or otherwise
The participation of students in voluntary programs is one of the most important aspects/criteria for nominating the student to participate in important projects and programs
For the Students:
Students must declare all the programs they participate in outside the school and explain the content of these programs, the tasks, the activities involved, and the entities in charge of the programs. They should get the advice from the Ministry's specialists on the official status of such entities in the country, in line with the definition of volunteering work, which confirms the importance of volunteering according to the Country's systems and laws.
Second Category: Students and Parents
The Regulations for Volunteers
1. To abide by the conduct rules and regulations and not to break the morals and the general laws (regulation of conduct).
2. To abide by dressing the appropriate attire during volunteerism programs and events.
3. To comply with attendance and departure schedules.
4. To be committed to the tasks specified during the event and not to leave any task without completion and not to change the assigned tasks except upon the request of the event's supervisor.
5. To focus on the content and components of programs and voluntary events and work in a team spirit.
6. To adhere to the instructions of the supervisor and the leader of the event.
7. Not to publish any information/ material in social media channels without taking permission from the supervisor of the event.
8. Not to stay in any location other than the identified specific locations for the voluntary program/ event, otherwise the volunteer will be held accountable.
9. To undertake all measures that support maintaining the security and safety of the Country.
10. To help specific categories of people in the community, such as the determined (the special needs), the orphans, the elderly, and the poor.
11. To avoid discussing topics of political and religious nature while participating in voluntary programs and events.
Roles and Tasks
Tasks of the Event's Leader (Student)
The Event's Leader (Student) assists the Volunteerism Event's Supervisor in the following tasks:
1. Supervising the volunteers participating in the initiative / event
2. Registration of the volunteers
3. Distribution of tasks among the volunteers
4. Follow up the volunteers' work during implementing their assigned tasks.
5. Filling the requested information in the event's report form and the evaluation form.
Do you find this content helpful? Yes