The objective of the program is to:
1. Raise awareness of the importance of physical activity for student health & wellbeing.
2. Encourage students to practice sports activities in schools.
3. Increase the number of student's participation in targeted sports.
4. Scouting talented students and provide them with specialized training to develop their abilities and skills.
5. Educating students about Olympic values.
Sport disciplines that are included in the program this year:
Athletics – Swimming – Fencing – Archery – Shooting – Taekwondo – Judo – Badminton