What is QIMMA?
QIMMA is a support program designed to cultivate students’ cognitive,
technical and technical skills. It focused on self and independent learning,
through implementing the exercises system and measuring the impact of exercises
in order to top-ranked Emirati School students in the range of skills
assessment. Consequently, QIMMA program logo will be shown as an E-Mark on any
content or educational resource that has been used to serve the program's
“QIMMA program” is established based on an effective partnership between
different departments in Ministry of Education "MoE", which are
working together in order to reinforce students’ skills by using all human
expertise and abilities through utilizing available educational tools and
What are the QIMMA program objectives?
- Enhancing students’ role in taking charge of self and independent learning.
- Ensuring of equality of opportunity and equity in the provision of academic support for all students at Emirates school
- Ensures sustainability of exercises processes and measuring the impact of exercises while ensuring its quality.
- Contributing to the fulfilment of the principle of shared responsibility and common interest in order to enable all MoE sectors to meet the requirements of National Agenda indicators.
- Enhancing the leading role of parent, as an active partner in their children learning and as a significant contributor towards achieving National Agenda indicators.
Who are the target audience in Qimma program?
Students of Emirates school.
What is the scope of application?
The public schools in UAE
How can parents follow up Qimma program?
Through the E-application for parents called “Parent Kit”, as well as via log on the smart learning portal through their accounts.
What are the roles and responsibilities?
Students must shoulder their learning responsibilities by taking in their consideration the importance of self and independent learning through completing all tasks and measuring the impact of the tasks that are available on the smart learning portal in educational courses according to the stipulated timescale for each task.
They must ensure that they are supporting and motivating their children to keep doing both types of e-learning exercises (open exercise and measure the exercise impact) throughout the week and follow it is up through the smart learning application on their mobile.
They must ensure that they are supporting and motivating students to do open exercise throughout the week and ensure that students measure the impact of learning exercise in order of taking advantage from weekly and monthly reports of Qimma program to produce an effective student development skills plan in place.
School lead’s role:
- Provides adequate support to all stakeholders (student-teacher-parents) to ensure that the program objectives will be achieved at the school level.
- Interpreting the data from the weekly and monthly program reports in order to maintain the development of students' skills plan, based on school’s report.
Cluster manager’s role:
- Provides adequate support to all stakeholders to ensure that the program objectives will be achieved at the school level.
- Interpreting the data from the weekly and monthly program reports in order to maintain the development of students' skills plan, based on school cluster’s report at the level of school cluster.
- Ensure that the program will be circulated at the cluster schools’ level and all its relating activities and procedures will be followed up according to the monthly assessment.
- Take advantage of the weekly and monthly school reports to support cluster schools at development and academic levels.
Do you find this content helpful? Yes