The aim of the forum:
The forum aims to highlight the most important research and experiences in hybrid learning at the local and global levels to raise the competencies of school leaders and teachers in this approach to learning.
In more detail, the forum aims to achieve the following goals:
- Provide opportunities for teachers to learn about the best global examples in applying hybrid learning in the school context.
- Empower teachers with appropriate modern hybrid learning strategies and applications.
- Provide teachers with ideas, tools, and strategies for evaluating students' learning in the hybrid education.
- Highlight the skills, tools, and strategies that enable teachers to engage students in the learning processes.
- Provide tools for teachers and students to achieve a comfortable, and safe digital life.
- Enable school leaders to lead hybrid learning in an innovative way.
Do you find this content helpful? Yes