Innovative education for a knowledge, pioneering, and global society
Develop an innovative Education System for a knowledge and global competitive society , that includes all age groups to meet future labor market demand ,by ensuring quality of the ministry of education outputs , and provision of best services for internal and external customers
Citizenship and Responsibility: Enhance national citizenship and social responsibility.
The Principles and Values of Islam: Ensure human values in discussion, tolerance, moderation, peace and volunteering.
Commitment and Transparency: Commit to professional and transparent performance.
Equality and Justice: Commit to community partnership and accountability in the education process.
Participation and Accountability: Ensure equal educational opportunities for all.
Science, Technology and Innovation: Encourage a society that is driven by science, technology and innovation.
Ministry of Education Strategic Objectives
- Ensure inclusive quality education including pre-school education
- Achieve excellent leadership and educational efficiency.
- Ensure quality, efficiency and good governance of educational and institutional performance, including the delivery of teaching.
- Ensure safe, conducive and challenging learning environments
- Attract and prepare students to enroll in higher education internally and externally, in light
of labor market needs
- Strengthen the capacity for scientific research and innovation in accordance with the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
- Provision of quality, efficient and transparent administrative services, in accordance with the quality, efficiency and transparency standards.
- Establish a culture of innovation in an institutional working environment.
|Main 2021 Targets
||Upper Secondary Graduation Rate
||Enrollment Rate in Preschools (public and private)
||Average PISA Score
||Among the top 20
Percentage of Students with High Skills in Arabic, According
to National Tests
||Percentage of Schools with High Quality Teachers
||Percentage of Schools with Highly Effective School Leadership
||Enrollment Rate in Foundation Year
||Expenditure on Research and Development as % of GDP